Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Card #35. Thank-you Case Study

Case Study Challenge #126 inspired this little creation. It really looks much better in person, one day I will learn how to take a proper photo. I think Kristina Werner has some tutorials on her blog, when I am not helping kids with homework I may have time to check it out.

Card #35


Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight
DSP:
Stamp: Curly Cute 
Ink: Soft Suede 
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Pear Pizazz
Ribbon

Enjoy!!

CJ

2 comments:

  1. what a soft and serene colour palette! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors make me think of spring! I love the subtle background pattern and the knotted ribbon--I never think to do that! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.