Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Card #67, Punch Art Fish

I made this card for a Reflections of the Sea card swap on Swap-Bot.  Now "Reflections of the Sea" sounds sort of serious, but I could not help myself  I needed a laugh and some cuteness today.  Here goes!!  The inspiration for this cutie was found on Pinterest.  This will make a perfect kids (or young at heart) birthday card.  Easy peasy and so much fun.  Now it is in the mail on the way to California to the home of one of my favorite swap partners.  I am sure she will like it.


Card #67


Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Wisper White, Bazzill Blue
DSP: KandCo Que Sera Sera
Accessories: Tombow Mono Adhesive Glue, Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Giggly Eyes


Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.