Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm Back with Card #85 a Wreath Card

After a bit of an absence to take care of life's little hurdles I am back to making cards.  This is the first week I have been able to make cards in a month.  We have had a water leak, I worked a long term sub job at my children's school for an ailing teacher and friend, we had some family illness and some disappointments to deal with as well.  I may not have the time to make a card a day, but I am still going to number them.

For months, perhaps even a year or more I have seen wonderful wreaths created with the Martha Stewart Branch Punch and I was wanting one so badly.  After searching the stores here and looking endlessly on-line I finally broke down and bought one from Amazon.  I am so happy I did as this will be a versatile punch that I will use for years. 

My first project with it was to create a card with wreath for an exchange on Swap-Bot.  I selected springy, girly, happy colors and butterflies(that you can barely see in this photo.)  It is a lovely card and I adore my new punch.


Card #85
 
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
DSP: Que Sera from KandCO
Punches: Martha Stewart Medium Branch & 3in1 Classic Butterfly
Accessories: Tombow Mono Glue, Stickles Glitter, Ribbon

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.