Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Card #27, Christmas on Sunday

Christmas is a time I enjoy and I love making Christmas Cards. Now that I have this blog going and I have been able to keep up Sunday will be the day I showcase Christmas Cards. This card was made using a sketch from the Clean and Simple blog, another favorite of mine.  They post a new sketch every Friday and the link lists are left open for two weeks.  There is no contest this is just a fun way to showcase your talent.  I am also submitting this card to the Christmas Cards All Year Round January Challenge

Card# 27

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Old Olive, Basic Black
DSP: K&Company
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Red Tuille, Bakers Twine, Sizzlets Label

Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

  1. A lovely CAs Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Isn't it fabulous to gather a stock of festive cards throughout the year! Good luck with the Challenge.Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.