Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Card #8 Tea Time

One of my more frequent swaps on Swap-Bot is tea.  Usually I just put the required number of tea bags and a note in an envelope and mail it off.  One day I found a cute stamp set that would work out great for my tea swaps.  Here is one of the simple cards I made for that type of swap.  I just keep simple and flat, no bulkly bling since the tea bags will make the envelope
bulge a bit. 


Card #8
Tea Time

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
DSP: K&Company
Stamp: Recollections
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tombow Adhesive

Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

  1. Love the card. I have a lot of friends that enjoy a cup of tea. I might have to use your idea for a card.
    Enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.