Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Card #93, Green Thank-you

This card I cased from Kristina Werner on the Simon Says Stamp March 2013 Card Kit Blog.  It is virtually the same as the one she made except I did not add faux stitching.  This is my favorite card kit from SSS thus far, I loved the colors, the stamp set and all the extra goodies that came with it. If you have never tried kits, I highly recommend the monthly kits from SSS. You can buy them for $24.95 plus shipping or join the monthly club for $19.95 plus shipping.
 
Card #93
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Bazzill Green, SU Whisper White
DSP: Lawn Dawn Daphne's Closet
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend
Ink: Early Espresso, Dusty Durango, Cajun Craze, Old Olive,
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.