Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Card #96 and 97- Washi Tape Cards

Washi tape is popping up everywhere in the craft world. I am very familiar with Washi paper's from Japan that I absolutely adore, they are so beautiful and hold up very well. I still have several pieces left in my paper stash that I bought over 20 years ago while living in The Land of the Rising Sun. Hubby and I are both retired AF, we met and married in Tokyo--very exotic at that time. Now I have joined a Washi Tape card swap on Swap-Bot so I have taken the plunge into the world of Washi tape. So far so simple.

Card #96 and #97
 
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Michaels Craft Tape, Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.