Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Renewed" Card #11-2014

Old card repurposed!  I originally made this card in 2011 and kept is as a sample because I got ink on the card back.  I could not, would not trash it as this one is labor intensive so I had on display for 3 years.  Last week I decided the front is great so why not give it a new back and swap it.  I cut the back off the original card, trimmed the edges a bit, added a little glue, attached it to a new natural ivory card base and sent it to California.  Great way to repurpose a prototype card.



Card #11-2014



Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
DSP: K&Co Classic K Charlotte
Stamp: Whimsical Words
Ink: Soft Suede
Punches:  Modern Label, Butterfly
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Gossamar Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Paper Crimper
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.