Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Scalloped Square Happy Birthday" - Card #10-14

This year I am going to try and use my punches more, I have several and it is a pity to have them just sit around. This card was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest when searching "scalloped square punch". So far so good, be looking for more cards featuring my "scalloped square punch".

Scalloped Square Birthday
Card #10-2014

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: More Mustard, Whisper White
DSP: Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas
Stamp: Flower Shop, Hero Arts Sentiment
Ink: More Mustard, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Scalloped Square Punch, Pansy Punch, Stickles

Challenges: Make it Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.