Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Card #102 - Masculine Card

Rarely do I make masculine cards, just can't do it. This one was forced upon me as part of the Do Stamping with Dawn Dec "Just Cards" Buffet to Go. I love getting these packets from Dawn because it is always a surprise. I really like surprises--well most surprises. This card left me baffled, stumped, and conflicted as I did not know what to do with it. Her sample used cars stamp -- I have no masculine stamps, no cars, no horses, nothing. Hmmm. While reorganizing (aka de-cluttering) my stamps I found these Kanji stamps and viola, the card is finally assembled. Amen!!

Card #102

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Real Red
Stamp: Kanji
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Chevron TIEF


Enjoy!!

CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.