Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Card #103 - Thinking of You Yellow/Black

This card was inspired by Dawn O from Do Stamping with Dawn April "Just Card" Buffet to Go monthly club Kit.  This one is really cute, I may have to get the new Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder (TIEF).  It took me a while to finally get the cards made and posted.  It probably doesn't help that my kiddos keep "borrowing" my camera to make silly home videos.  Life with kids--I love it!!


 
Card #103
 
 
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffofil Delight, Basic Black
DSP: My Minds Eye Indie Chic
Stamp: Curly Cute
Ink: Sahara Sand
Punches: Boho Blossom
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Ribbon, Hoenycomb TIEF

Enjoy!!

CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.