Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Card #115 and 116 Thanks x 2

My goal this year was to make a card day for 2013, then I hit one life's little stumbling blocks and decided that I could not do it. My mojo is back and I am making a photo record of each and every card I make and counting them all. Hopefully I will make it to 365 by December 31st. These cards are the same as card #91, just different colors. This is a very easy card to make I plan to do a fall version with leaves.

Card #115, 116
 
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp: Vintage Verses, Hero Arts Long Leaf Flower Border
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Markers


Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.