Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Card #37, Yellow Flowers

Another beautiful day in North Texas, we have just entered Stage 3 water restriction due low lake levels caused by severe drought.  We are due some rain this weekend, I pray that we get it.  This simple card makes me year form spring, I hope we have flowers this year although I am not to optimistic.  At least I can have flowers on my cards.   This one I am entering in the current Make It Monday linky party--a very fun blog.

Card #37

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Old Olive
DSP: Attic Antique
Stamp: Posy Punch
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4 in Punch, 1/2in Punch

Enjoy!!

CJ

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple, just as I like the card to be. Beautiful.

    I saw you at Make it Monday. My projects are 233 and 234 if you would like to return visit.

    Thanks for inspiration. K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.