Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Card #38, Green Birhtday

Another lovely day in North Texas, we are expecting some rain showers this evening and possibly a thunderstorm. This card is CASed from one I saw on the web and I cannot remember where I found it. I made it for a green card swap on Swap-Bot and did not want it to be a St Patrick's theme but something that could be used anytime of the year so I chose birthday. One can never have enough birthday cards.  Tomorrows card is very similar just different DSP and ribbon.  Love the green.

Card #38


Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Garden Green,Whisper White
DSP: K&Company Que Sera Sera
Stamp: Vintage Labels
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, White Grosgrain Ribbon. Stripes Textured Impressions Folder (TIF)

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.