Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Card #52, Merry Christmas

My Internet issues have finally cleared up.  We have switched to cable for Internet and phone, must say I love he faster speed although it took two days for the cable company to get it right--the first modem had a loose connection and kept dropping off. I was so busy with the transition that I have not had time to make any cards so I went through my old pics and found some from long ago. This card I made in October 2010, it is one of my favorite cards and one of the first easel cards I ever made. I must say I was very proud of it.

Card #52


Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Don't recall
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Brad, Gold Trim

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.