Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Card #41, A day late, thanks AT&T

Sorry for not posting card #41 on day 41, but I had no Internet service Sunday, a problem that is becoming way to frequent and increasingly aggravating. I guess it is time to go back to cable. BooHoo!! On Saturday I received a packet of cards kits from Dawn Olchefske of Do Stamping with Dawn, she has a monthly card club and occasionally I will buy one of the leftover kits packs. This week I will be featuring cards from this package. The kits comes with everything you need to make the card except stamps and adhesive. Here is the first one, a get well card. Dawn's card sample had a band aid stamp with the heart. I chose a heart stamp and get well sentiment. Pretty cute!!
 
Card #41

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp: Imaginations
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, White Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewel, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.