Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Card #40. Wow, I made it to 40!!

Number 40, never, ever have I made 40 cards in as many days or posted this much. I am thrilled that I have manged to stick with the challenge I set for myself to make a card a day for 2013. So here is number 40, an Orange card inspired by Cas(e) this Sketch Challenge #14.  Great blog and fabulous cards.  Love the all.  This is a super sketch that I plan to use over and over.






Card #40
WooHoo!!!
Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
DSP: K&Company Que Sera Sera
Stamp Set: For All You Do (my fav)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals

Enjpy!!

CJ

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, warm, cheerful card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 40 cards! This one is so pretty!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 40 cards in 40 days ... that's sooo impressive ... well done! This is so pretty ... love the white flowers against the stunning orange background! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 40 cards! Love the colors in your card, so rich and I love that block of flowers :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.