Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Card #42, Miss You Heart Doily Card

Here is another card from my Do Stampin with Dawn Kit. This one could be for Valentines, but I chose a Miss You sentiment, so it can be used anytime of the year for that someone special. I love the doily, it is a cute addition to the card. Nice effect. I am sharing this on Make It Monday weekly linky party and Come and Get It Challenges.

Card #42

Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: Pool Party, Real Red
DSP: More Amore
Stamp: Imaginations
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewel. Tea Lace Paper Doily, Needle Point Border TIEF


Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and I love the CAS look. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.