Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Card #45, Just Because--Sorry it's late, thanks AT&T!!

We continue to have problems with our Internet connection provided by AT&T, fortunately we are switching to cable next week, hopefully we will have a more reliable connection. So here is the card I meant to post yesterday on 14 Feb, it is not a Valentine because I am not a big fan.  It just gives people an excuse to buy chocolate--I have never needed an excuse to buy chocolate. 

This is another card from the Do Stamping with Dawn kit, this one is exactly as she had designed because I happened to have the exact stamp she used in her sample.  It is not often that I make 4x4 cards, but I like this one a lot so I may make more like it.  It would make a great thank-you card for the kids teachers.
Card #45


Card Recipe: All products SU unless otherwise noted
Card Stock: River Rock, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
DSP: Sycamore Street
Stamp: Vintage Verses
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Tombow Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, Button, Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, 1-1/4" scallop punch, Blossom Punch


Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.